-
November 25th, 2002, 06:12 PM
#351
Inactive Member
Mmm! that last post lacks the heart! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 25, 2002 02:13 PM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
November 26th, 2002, 01:36 AM
#352
Inactive Member
Just in case you are wondering, those words on my wallpaper is the lyric for Kumm Susser Tod I typed while listening to that song. I just love it. ^^
-
November 26th, 2002, 02:26 AM
#353
Inactive Member
melfice lay off the hearts [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:24 AM
#354
Inactive Member
Oh well, and i also miss your lack of intelligence!
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:51 PM
#355
Inactive Member
Mine's Kasumi then Helena
-
November 26th, 2002, 11:08 PM
#356
HB Forum Owner
-
November 27th, 2002, 07:28 AM
#357
Inactive Member
You already posted it, anyway, it is cool! ^^
-
November 27th, 2002, 07:32 AM
#358
Inactive Member
Xell, what was that, your favourite DOA girls, or your favourite wallpapers? (What's going on?... O_O "I don't recognize this ceiling!..." Shinjii Ikari)
-
November 27th, 2002, 02:30 PM
#359
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by melfice:
You already posted it, anyway, it is cool! ^^</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, I was posting the link again for voting
-
November 27th, 2002, 03:58 PM
#360
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks